Quickguide for getting started
- Download latest version of VisitStat and unzip to a folder of your choice.
- Click setup.exe to install the program.
- After installation you are ready to use the program. Now it's time to create a project. Select File in the menu, then New -> Project.
- Select a folder for your project (can be any empty windows folder) by pressing Browse button.
- Enter your site name, domain and the start page for your site. Also specify the time zone. Then click OK.
- To produce statisitcs for your site, select Report in the menu, then Generate.
- Select the directory where you keep your logfiles by clicking the Browse button.
- Next select the report directory, where the produced result will be created. Click the Browse button to do this.
- To generate a report - click the Generate Report button. Then a nice set of HTML pages will be created showing a lot of visitor statistics for your web site.